In collaboration with
10k Run Program
If you are someone who wants to take things at their own pace in training, purchasing a do it yourself program is a great option. This program includes 4-6 days of running and walking to help you reach your 10k target within a 12-week timeframe.
This training plan also outlines key variables to your training success, including recovery, guidelines on nutrition, how to work through training niggles and how to implement training intensity.
Recommendations prior to purchase:
- We encourage anyone who purchases this program to be tolerant of 20 minutes of easy, conversational pace running 3 times per week, without any difficulty.
- This program may not be appropriate for someone attempting to start running for the very first time.
- If you are looking for a kickstart to your running, please start with the Return to Run program that you can download for free here.
- 12 week 10k Training Plan
- Training intensity guidelines
- RPE and HR scale
- Nutrition guidelines
- Pain guidelines
- Recovery recommendations